In case you like stir fry, you’ll love this shrimp zucchini pasta recipe!
Gentle and contemporary, this stir fry recipe has a colourful rainbow of veggies blended zucchini pasta and tender shrimp in a tangy sauce!
This put up is sponsored by Walmart and SheKnows Media.
Simple Shrimp Stir Fry
- This dinner is made in simply one skillet, which implies much less mess and fewer dishes.
- Utilizing ready-made spiral zucchini noodles and pre-shredded carrots makes prep further quick.
- Low carb and loaded with veggies and protein, shrimp zucchini pasta is a guilt-free dish that even the youngsters will love!
Elements for Shrimp Zucchini Pasta
Zucchini Spirals – Buy frozen zucchini pasta spirals to maintain prep further quick, you’ll find them within the frozen meals aisle. In case you can’t discover them within the frozen meals part, make selfmade zucchini noodles in place.
Greens – Select colourful and crunchy veggies like bell peppers and carrots. To maintain it decrease in carbs, omit the carrots and exchange them with broccoli or cauliflower florets, mushrooms, shredded cabbage, or Brussels sprouts.
Shrimp – Use medium sized shrimp, 41-50 or 51-60 shrimps per pound, relying on the place you get them. They’re bite-sized, fast to cook dinner, and simple to eat. You possibly can substitute thinly sliced hen in place.
Stir Fry Sauce – This straightforward sauce is constituted of elements which can be probably already within the pantry and fridge. Regulate the quantity of sugar or add some further sriracha for some warmth. In a pinch, a bottle of stir-fry or teriyaki sauce will work.
Toppings – High this shrimp zucchini pasta with some sesame seeds, chopped scallions, or crushed peanuts.
How you can Make Shrimp Zucchini Pasta
This one-skillet dinner comes collectively in minutes!
- Prep zucchini spirals in response to the bundle instructions and set them apart.
- Prepare dinner shrimp till they’re simply pink and set them apart.
- Sauté veggies till softened, after which add ginger and garlic.
- Add the sauce together with the shrimp and zucchini and cook dinner till thickened.
- Preserve shrimp zucchini pasta in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
- Reheat on the stovetop and add a splash or two of soy sauce or sriracha to refresh the flavors.
Extra Scrumptious Stir Fry Recipes
Have you ever tried this Shrimp Stir Fry with Zucchini Noodles? Go away a remark and ranking under!
Shrimp Stir Fry with Zucchini Noodles
Recent shrimp, tender-crisp veggies and spiral reduce zucchini noodles stir fried in a spicy sauce!
Put together zucchini pasta in response to bundle directions by both microwaving, boiling, or steaming. When completed cooking, drain properly and put aside.
In the meantime, warmth 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a separate massive pan or wok over medium warmth. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook dinner on each side till pink (about 2-3 minutes). Switch shrimp to a separate bowl and put aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and add purple pepper strips and carrot. Prepare dinner till softened (about 5 minutes).
Add minced ginger and garlic and cook dinner till aromatic (about 30 seconds).
In a small bowl, whisk collectively elements for sauce (hen broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, corn starch, Sriracha, and sesame oil) and put aside.
Return cooked shrimp and zucchini noodles to the pan and pour ready stir fry sauce evenly over all elements.
Stir properly and enhance warmth to excessive. Prepare dinner till sauce is thickened.
Serve topped with sesame seeds and/or scallions, if desired.
- Inexperienced Large makes beet, carrot, and butternut squash veggie noodles that can be utilized as an alternative choice to zucchini spirals.
- If zucchini spirals aren’t accessible within the frozen meals part, you can also make your individual with this straightforward zoodles recipe.
Energy: 151 | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 15g | Fats: 4g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 2g | Trans Fats: 0.003g | Ldl cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 924mg | Potassium: 548mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3666IU | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 2mg
Diet info offered is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.