Craving chocolate? I’ve bought you coated!
This straightforward chocolate mousse recipe is dreamy decadence in simply minutes. Wealthy chocolate taste in a whipped dessert in minutes.
That is excellent for a last-minute dessert or a powerful (but easy) deal with.
Simple Chocolate Mousse in Minutes
That is a straightforward shortcut to creating chocolate mousse. It’s deliciously decadent and extra mild and ethereal than chocolate pudding.
- You’ll want simply three components, no twiddling with gelatin, no beating eggs required.
- Whip this dessert up in only a minute or two – no cooking required.
- The key to the richness is unsweetened cocoa powder to spice up darkish chocolate taste!
- Serve it as you want, high it with whipped cream or contemporary berries.
Substances for Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate pudding combine: The bottom of this straightforward mousse recipe is a field of pudding combine. Make sure you use prompt pudding (not the type that requires cooking).
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This deepens the chocolate taste and elevates the dessert.
- Heavy cream: The key to the sunshine and fluffy texture on this mousse recipe is the heavy whipping cream. Milk received’t create the richness wanted on this recipe.
Bonus Tip: For an additional decadent expertise, use half darkish chocolate pudding combine and half milk chocolate pudding combine!
Make Chocolate Mousse
- Combine all components (in line with the recipe under) with an electrical mixer for 1 minute.
- Serve instantly or refrigerate.
Prime it Off!
Get fancy and have enjoyable with toppings or fold in some cookie crumbs or chocolate chips.
- A dollop of whipped cream
- Contemporary fruit or berries
- Grated white or darkish chocolate
- Crumbled cookies, festive sprinkles, or a drizzle of do-it-yourself strawberry or caramel sauce for an additional contact of indulgence
Prep Forward and Storage
- This chocolate mousse recipe will final about 4 days within the fridge, so it’s excellent for prepping forward.
- If making forward, add the toppings (like whipped cream) simply earlier than serving.
- Freeze chocolate mousse for as much as 2 months and let it thaw within the fridge, or freeze it into popsicle molds and revel in it as a frozen deal with!
Did you make this straightforward Chocolate Mousse recipe? Go away us a score and a remark under!
Simple Chocolate Mousse
A wealthy creamy chocolate dessert, this shortcut chocolate mousse recipe takes simply a few minutes to make!
In a medium bowl, mix cocoa powder and prompt pudding powder.
Add the heavy whipping cream and blend with an electrical mixer on medium-high for 1 minute.
Spoon or pipe the chocolate combination into serving dishes or small glasses instantly and serve or refrigerate.
Garnish with whipped topping, contemporary berries, mint, or whipped cream.
Small wine or champagne glasses or little jars make for a reasonably presentation.
Chocolate mousse will maintain for as much as 4 days within the fridge in an hermetic container.
Whipped topping just isn’t included in dietary calculation.
Energy: 602 | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fats: 54g | Saturated Fats: 35g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 14g | Ldl cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 384mg | Potassium: 236mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 2187IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 1mg
Diet info supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.