Bacon wrapped shrimp are a straightforward appetizer that may be made forward and cooked in lower than 20 minutes.
In relation to simple starters which might be huge on taste, this bacon-wrapped shrimp recipe tops of the record.
We Love Bacon Wrapped Shrimp!
- This shrimp recipe appears fancy, however it’s really simple to make.
- They’re quick to arrange and you may air fry, grill, or bake them within the oven.
- Prep them forward of time and cook dinner simply earlier than serving.
Elements for Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Shrimp – Use jumbo or giant shrimp for greatest outcomes, and go away the tail to look good. Frozen shrimp ought to be thawed, peeled, and deveined earlier than utilizing.
Bacon – Bacon could be any selection, from hickory smoke-flavored to maple bacon. Common-cut bacon works greatest, thick reduce doesn’t have sufficient time to crisp.
Sauce – This sauce is a bit candy and a bit spicy, use your favourite taste of bbq sauce. Make them delicate by skipping the sriracha.
The best way to Make Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
These are simple to place collectively, however the presentation will appear like you fussed for hours:
- Mix sauce components and reduce bacon.
- Wrap a chunk of bacon round every shrimp & fasten with a toothpick (or a small skewer).
- Brush every shrimp with sauce & cook dinner in keeping with the recipe beneath.
Ideas for Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- Use giant or jumbo shrimp. This dimension will cook dinner excellent as soon as the bacon crisps.
- Put together upfront and retailer in an hermetic container for as much as 24 hours. Cook dinner simply earlier than serving.
- Thinner bacon works greatest. If utilizing thick reduce bacon, pre-cook it half manner earlier than wrapping the shrimp.
- A pineapple piece could be added to every shrimp skewer earlier than baking.
- To make an entrée as a substitute of an appetizer, thread a number of bacon-wrapped shrimp onto skewers, brush with sauce, and grill them unexpectedly, flipping as soon as.
Did your loved ones love these Bacon Wrapped Shrimp? Remember to go away a remark and a ranking beneath!
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
This simple appetizer is a particular crowd-pleaser! Shrimp is wrapped in bacon, brushed with a candy & savory sauce, then broiled to perfection.
Line a baking pan with non-stick foil or parchment paper.
Lower bacon strips into thirds and wrap every slice of bacon round every bit of shrimp. Safe with a toothpick.
Mix the sauce components in a small bowl and brush every shrimp with half of the sauce.
Flip broiler on to excessive.
Broil about 4 to 6-inches from the warmth for 4 minutes. Flip the shrimp and brush with the remaining sauce. Broil for a further 5 to six minutes or till crisp and shrimp is cooked via.
- Use giant or jumbo shrimp (16/20 per pound). This dimension will likely be cooked excellent as soon as the bacon crisps.
- Put together as much as 24 hours upfront and refrigerate, cook dinner simply earlier than serving.
- Thinner bacon works greatest. If utilizing thick bacon (or if you happen to like further crispy bacon), precook it half manner earlier than wrapping the shrimp by microwaving or air frying a few minutes.
- A pineapple piece could be added to every shrimp and skewered earlier than baking.
- To make an entrée as a substitute of an appetizer, thread a number of bacon-wrapped shrimp onto skewers, brush with sauce, and grill them unexpectedly, flipping as soon as. (Remember to soak picket skewers in water first.)
On the Grill:
- Preheat the grill & brush with oil.
- Put together shrimp as directed & place straight on the grill. Cook dinner with lid closed.
- When shrimp simply barely begins to show pink (about 3-4 minutes), flip, brush different facet with sauce, & cook dinner till performed.
Within the Air Fryer:
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Put together shrimp as directed and place within the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for five minutes, flip and cook dinner a further 3-5 minutes or till crisp.
Serving: 4shrimp | Energy: 272 | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 16g | Fats: 18g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 7g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 898mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg
Diet data supplied is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.